Few Do’s and Don’ts in Case You are Suffering from Varicose Veins
Many of you may be suffering from varicose veins issues, however it is not a matter of concern as it is merely a cosmetic issue. However, there are few tips that has been offered by one specialist doctor, which is shared in this short write-up. By following these tips, you can prevent yourself from painful or bleeding ulcers.
In order to get few useful information regarding varicose veins, you may also refer to the website epilationlaserplus.com.
Following are few do’s and don’ts that you must remember that you need to follow in case you are suffering from varicose veins.
- After every 2 to 3 hours you must give some break to your leg, if you are sitting for a long time in the same position. You must try to elevate your legs time to time so that you can have better flow of blood in your legs.
- In order to improve better blood flow, you must wear compression stocking. Good blood flow will help in preventing enlargement of veins as well as help to protect weak veins.
- You must make a habit of doing regular exercises, which will not only improve your blood flow but also help in keeping your weight under check. In case, your weight increases then there will be excessive pressure on your leg to support the body. This can increase the risk of injury to varicose veins.
- Both women and men must wear low healed shoes so that your leg will not get an additional pressure while walking.
- Avoid standing for a long time in the same place. Keep moving in your position. If you stand in the same position for a long time then the blood flow will slow down. You may either shift your weight from one leg to the other or take a short walk or stretch your leg from time to time.
- Don’t sit in cross legged position for a long time as this can reduce blood flow and varicose veins may get further worsen. It is better to keep your leg elevated for some time while sitting so that the blood flow may improve.
- Do not sit in the same place for a long time. Take a short walk every 30 to 45 minutes.
- Do not use any cream or ointment as a remedy for your varicose veins without consulting your doctor.